Junior Management Science (JUMS) is the first scientific journal to publish the best theses in business in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. JUMS is academically advised by over 50 professors from 30 universities.
The journal JUMS is published by our non-profit association: Junior Management Science e.V. It was founded in 2017 to promote academic research. To accomplish its mission, JUMS
- publishes academic business theses by students
- honours their academic achievements
- improves the quality of teaching at universities by establishing consistent quality standards across them
- preserves valuable contributions to the academic discourse by students
- promotes knowledge transfer between society and research